This masterclass includes a template that you can use as the basis for your own contracts.
What you'll learn
Here's what you get when you join
- When is the training?This is an on-demand course. You get access to the recording, slides, and 15+ page cut-and-paste contract template as soon as you sign up!
- Does this course include a sample contract I can use for my interpreting assignments?You'll receive a 15+ page cut-and-paste TEMPLATE in Word and Google Docs format that includes recommended wording for all of the key sections of a remote interpreting contract.
As laws vary from country to country (and region to region), we have put together this template which you can modify based on your circumstances and bring to your attorney to ensure it is in line with your legislation.
- Did a lawyer draft the contract template?We spent months researching all the topics a remote interpreting contract should cover. After we drafted the template, an expert contract lawyer reviewed it to ensure it would offer you the broadest possible protection.
The template is designed to cover every eventuality, allowing you to choose from various options to adapt it and best reflect the nature of your assignment.
- What if I am unhappy with the training?We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we'll give you a full refund.
- Are any discounts available?Yes, full-time students save 50% on this course. If you're a full-time student, please email us proof of enrollment for your student discount: email@example.com
Members of techforword insiders get a 20% discount on this course. You can learn more and join the insiders at tfw.rocks/insiders.
- How long will I have access to the recording and materials?You'll get lifetime access to the recording, additional materials, and any updates.
- How does the private podcast work?It's easy! Sign up, and all lessons will appear in your favorite podcast player in audio format. Perfect for learning on the go!
- Can I get a certificate for professional development credit?Absolutely! After you complete this course, you'll get a Certificate of Completion for one hour of professional development.
- Can I use my techforword credit on this?Sure! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up!
- Are closed captions available for this course?Yes, all of the videos in the course are subtitled.
How to draft and negotiate remote interpreting contracts$0
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($109)$109.00
- Preferred optionTwo payments of $55 each2x $55.00
- Total payment
- 1xHow to draft and negotiate remote interpreting contracts$0-+
All prices in USD